In Episode #2 of the Peak Performance Podcast, Ed Tseng has an intimate conversation with Rayna DuBose, a basketball phenom turned amputee, turned motivational speaker. Rayna shares that losing all four limbs was the best thing that ever happened to her. Don’t miss this life-changing podcast. Overcoming adversity at its best.
In this episode:
- How basketball helped Rayna overcome losing all her limbs
- How can someone with no arms text??
- How to have a winning mindset
- Why attitude is everything
- How to win the REAL game—the game of life
If you liked this episode, please share by clicking a button below! (If you didn’t like it, just share anyway! 😉 )
PS I’d love to hear your comments. What stuck with you in Rayna’s interview?