If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead and rotten,
either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.
My only question to you is…
ARE YOU GOING ALL OUT?
If you’re a writer, write things that are worth reading. But if you’re not a writer, do things worth writing about.
I may not know you, but I know THIS about you…
1. You have unlimited potential.
2. All of the ability is already inside you (you just have to discover the strategy).
3. You can learn any skill, mental or physical.
4. You can’t win when you’re focused on winning.
5. You don’t have to be great at the start, but you need to start to be great.
So today is the only day that matters. Why?
Because you can only live one day at a time.
Make every day the most important day of your life.
Make every practice the most important practice of your life.
Make every competition the most important competition of your life.
If you do this, I’m sure you will be pleased with the results.
Go all out today!