https://www.edtseng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/podcast_art.jpg 1905 1905 Ed Tseng https://www.edtseng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/TsengLogo211-2.png Ed Tseng2013-10-21 01:03:262013-10-26 02:01:03PPP 013 BRAIN INJURY SURVIVOR, ANN ZUCCARDY
PPP 013 BRAIN INJURY SURVIVOR, ANN ZUCCARDY
In this episode of the Peak Performance Podcast, I speak with Ann Zuccardy, who is a brain injury survivor turned speaker.
What you’ll learn:
- How a brain injury survivor can feel smarter than before her injury
- The key to adaptation in the face of change
- How we can all become more resilient
- The secret to clarity and creativity
- How to tap into our childlike state
More on Ann:
I hope you enjoy this episode and please share below!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Finding gratitude for what you still have instead of focusing on what you’ve lost.” Nice pearl of wisdom, Ann. Great interview, Ed. This will help a lot of people who have had adversity knock on their door and are looking for the secret to moving forward.