In Episode 7 of the Peak Performance Podcast, I speak with my good friend, Garret Kramer, author of “Stillpower” and the forthcoming, “Path of No Resistance.” He is also, in my opinion, the top mental performance coach on the planet. I truly enjoyed talking with him about the missing link in the mental game today in the sports world. Simple, yet game-changing.
In this episode, you will learn:
- A simple understanding that all great athletes know
- Where our behavior, feelings, and experience originate
- What determines how long you stay in a slump
- How to access the zone
- Why traditional sport psychology and mental coaching strategies, techniques, tools, and routines are not necessary
- Why results are not the most important thing
Garret Kramer: GarretKramer.com
Like it? Share it!