This message is especially dedicated to the great Jake Myers, in Brussels.
Eight Suggestions for Succeeding
1. Fear no opponent. Respect every opponent
2. Remember, it’s the perfection of the smallest details that make the big things happen.
3. Keep in mind that hustle makes up for many a mistake.
4. Be more interested in character than reputation.
5. Be quick, but don’t hurry.
6. Understand that the harder you work, the more luck you will have.
7. Know that valid self-analysis is crucial for improvement.
8. Remember, there is no substitute for hard work and careful planning. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
– John Wooden
Thanks for reading.