Today’s message is especially dedicated to the great David and Summer Platt.
Every once in a while I hear a great saying. The most recent one was told to me by one of the top motivational speakers and experts in sports psychology, Rob Gilbert.
During our phone conversation today, he mentioned the phrase, “Success on purpose.”
I really liked that.
Most people either think that success is only attainable by a select few, or that it has to do with luck.
The truth is, that you can create success…on purpose.
“How do you do that, Ed?” you ask?
1. Figure out what you want.
2. Write down specific steps you need to take to get there.
3. Talk to others who have done what you want to do.
4. Learn from their successes and from their failures.
5. Get to work and do whatever it takes.