When you talk about success, I think it all starts in your mind.
It starts with that little voice inside your head.
And if you’re asking yourself right now, “Do I have a little voice inside my head?”…that’s the voice I’m talking about.
In order to be successful, you need to have the right mindset.
1. You need confidence–believe anything is possible (even if you have to fake it).
2. You need to accept and let go of negative thoughts (yes, they will arise).
3. You need to set goals (specific mastery goals).
4. You need to add value and help others (then you will get what you want).
5. You need to focus on the process (attitude and effort) instead of the product (winning/losing, making the sale, final grade, etc.)
Once you make this paradigm shift, you world will change.
And your results will change.