Today’s message is especially dedicated to the great Sgt. Conor Mullanaphy stationed in Iraq.
1. Do not procrastinate.
2. Do it now.
3. Stand on your own two feet.
4. Do not fear failure.
5. Don’t sell yourself cheaply.
6. Develop the habit of being goal oriented.
7. Visualize your goals and believe you can attain them.
8. Plan your work, and work your plan.
9. Don’t you quit.
“When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Be prepared to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes.”
(From The Golden 12 by Herbert Harris)
Thanks for reading.